On October 24, 2017, NP Russian Nanoindustry Association entered into the agreement with the Russian Association of Water Supply and Sanitation (RAWSS). Olga Kryukova, General Director of NP RNA, and Elena Dovlatova, Executive Director of the RAWSS put signatures to the document.
Ten new professional standards for nanoindustry, developed with the participation of the Fund of Infrastructural and Educational Programs (FIEP), have been approved by the orders of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation and registered in the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation.
During 2016-2017 by order of nanotechnology enterprises the FIEP developed 10 professional standards for nanoindustry in the field of nanostructured coatings, welding of metal pipes using nanostructured materials, the production of photosensitive devices, activities in the field of metrology and scientific research in nanotechnology. These standards have been preliminary approved by the Presidential National Council for Professional Qualifications (hereinafter - the National Council), the Working Group on Professional Standards under the National Council and the Council for Professional Qualifications in Nanoindustry.
The following standards were approved:
- "Specialist in research and development of nanostructured PVD coatings."
- "Technologist for nanostructured PVD coatings."
- "Specialist for control and testing of nanostructured PVD coatings."
- "Specialist for preparation and operation of scientific and industrial equipment for production of nanostructured PVD coatings."
- "Specialist in metrology in nanoindustry."
- "Specialist on safety of nanoindustry innovative products."
- "Technologist of production of solar photoconverters."
- "Specialist for development and optimization of technological processes for the production of solar photoconverters."
- "Specialist for technological process of welding of parts and hardening of welded seams of metal pipes using nanostructured materials."
- " Technical support specialist for welding parts and hardening of the welded seam of metal pipes using nanostructured materials."
More than 110 specialists from 44 nanoindustry enterprises and partner universities were involved in the development and examination of standards. The active position of the Russian Nanoindustry Association has allowed to create a powerful expert platform of the professional community for discussion and adoption of professional standards which currently includes more than 400 highly qualified experts.
From 2012 to 2016, 45 professional standards approved by the orders of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection and registered in the Ministry of Justice (the register of professional standards of the Russian Federation: profstandart.rosmintrud.ru/reestr-professionalnyh-standartov) had been developed.
Approved professional standards will be used to assess and certify the qualifications of enterprise specialists and graduate students of nanotechnology vocational sphere, as well as to create modular programs for vocational training and retraining (including e-Learning) for specialists in nanoindustry enterprises.
On October 16, 2017, on the first day of the Moscow International Forum "Open Innovations", O. Kryukova, General Director of NP RNA, held talks with Jan Buk, Director of Business Development of Pardam Ltd (Czech Republic).
The 7th International Gas Forum, the leading platform for discussing topical issues of the industry, is being held in St. Petersburg. Traditionally, top managers of the largest oil and gas companies, representatives of innovative centers and design institutes of the country, experts, academicians, heads of relative universities and research institutes take part in the forum.